- Company Name
- SAGAWA PRINTING CO., LTD.
- 5-3 Inui, Morimoto-cho, Muko-shi, Kyoto 617-8588
- Chairman & CEO Muneaki Kinoshita
- November 1970
- Capital Fund
- 100 million JPY
- Number of Employees
- 2,084 <including affiliated companies>
- Annual Sales
- 104.165 billion JPY <consolidated accounts>
By providing three kinds of solutions,
Sagawa printing supports clients widely from printing to logistics
Making full use of the technology and knowledge accumulated since our establishment, we deliver high quality print products by utilizing various printing processes.
We always adopt the most up-to-date technology and apply image processing know-how in the printing field in order to present high quality digital solutions.
Business and Logistics Equipment
We deliver products that accurately meet all of our customers' requests, such as quality, performance, materials, prices, quantities, and delivery dates.
SP-Tack Co., Ltd.
Chairman & CEO:Muneaki Kinoshita
- SP-tack manufactures tack paper, stickers and labels, as well as a variety of logistics materials. We have been working on environmental issues from an early stage, and trying to achieve a high level of compatibility between the protection of environment conservation and production efficiency.
SP Media Tech Co., Ltd.
Founded : March 1994
Chairman & CEO : Muneaki Kinoshita
President : Yasuhisa Kinoshita
- SP Media Tech is an affiliated company whose main services are system integration (system development, OA equipment sales, network design and construction), information processing (data input, data processing and printing), and data center operations. In order to meet the requests of customers, as IT experts we are cooperating with Sagawa Printing.